1. The selected candidate's will be working on engineering management system/software and validation to assure that system/software fully satisfies all the expected and validated requirements;
2. Responsibilities for this position include requirement analysis, test case/scenarios design, test environment configuration, debugging, development, problem reporting, coverage data collection/analysis and formal run;
3. The candidate will need broad and deep understanding of technically complex product and process technologies.
1. Bachelor or Master in Computer/Computer Engineering;
2. Minimum of 1+ years of software development/verification experience;
3. Good understanding of software engineering processes/life cycles;
4. Development experience in VS 2012/2013;
5. Development experience in SQL Server 2008/2012;
6. Development experience in Reporting Services;
7. Development experience in Web service/Windows Services;
9. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
10. A positive, can-do attitude is required;
11. Must work well as a member of a team, and adapt well to a changing environment.